Join Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers and work for a leading financial institution in the UAE. Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) is a prestigious bank that operates in the heart of the United Arab Emirates. It is one of the top commercial banks in the country and offers exciting job opportunities for individuals with banking skills and experience.
As a CBD employee, you will be part of a legacy that started in 1969 by an Amiri Decree from the late Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum. CBD has more than US$23 billion in assets and is the 7th largest bank in the UAE, according to Gulf Business. We are committed to excellence and innovation and we are a key player in the Dubai Financial Market index.
Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers New CBD Bank Jobs in Dubai & UAE
Commercial Bank of Dubai has a variety of job vacancies for different banking sectors. Whether you are interested in Wholesale, Corporate, Retail, Business, SME, Private, or Affluent banking, you can find a job that matches your skills and goals.
Choosing Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers means choosing a career path that is full of growth, development, and impact. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the world of finance and work with a dynamic team. Apply now and start your journey towards a bright future with CBD in the UAE!
About Commercial Bank of Dubai
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) is a banking and financial services corporation of the United Arab Emirates based in Deira, Dubai. It has assets over US$23 billion and is the UAE’s 7th largest bank based on total assets, according to Gulf Business. It is also part of the Dubai Financial Market Index.
CBD was founded in 1969 by an Amiri decree from the late Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum. It began as a joint venture between Commerce Bank, Chase Manhattan Bank, and Commercial Bank of Kuwait and became a national public shareholding company by 1982. 80% of its shares are owned by UAE nationals, while the remaining 20% is owned by Investment Corporation of Dubai (a government investment division).